Cleaning your kitchen blender after use is a must, but you don’t always want to do it. Yes, someone is ready to clean it thoroughly, according to the instructions (you are good), someone wants to find an easier method, someone just to do it quickly. Well, we’ve covered all three methods, take your pick:
Fastest Way to Clean a Used Blender
If you feel overwhelmed by the sticky residue leftover in the blender container after making a smoothie or soup, here is the quickest method to effectively clean it.
- Immediate Rinse: After you are done using the blender, make sure to quickly rinse it to prevent any leftover food from sticking to the surface.
- Soapy Water Blend: To clean the blender, pour warm water into it until it is half full and then add a small amount of dishwashing liquid. Blend the mixture for approximately one minute to effectively clean the blades and inner sides of the blender.
- Final Rinse and Dry: Empty the soapy water and rinse out any remaining foam by running warm water over it. Allow it to dry naturally or use a cloth to dry it.
Correct Way to Clean a Used Blender
Cleaning a Used Blender
Properly maintaining and cleaning your blender can help it last longer and work at its best. Here is the right method to effectively clean your blender:
- Detach Components: To begin, remove the plug from the blender and separate the jar from the bottom.
- Cleaning the Jar and Lid: To clean these items, use warm soapy water along with a sponge or dishcloth. Wash both the inside and outside surfaces, and be sure to clean the lid thoroughly too.
- Cleaning the Blades: Pay attention to sharp edges. Use a brush with bristles that have the ability to reach between the blades when cleaning them.
- Cleaning the Base: Avoid soaking the base in water; instead, utilize a moist cloth to cleanse it.
- Make sure to completely dry all components before putting them back together: Ensure that all components are fully dried prior to reassembling them.
|Steps||Fastest Way||Correct Way|
|First||Do Immediate Rinse||Detach Components|
|Second||Soapy Water Blend||Clean Jar and Lid|
|Third||Final Rinse and Dry||Clean Blades|
|Fifth||–||Dry Everything Before Reassembling|
Easiest Way to Clean a Used Blender
If you are searching for a simple way to clean your blender without much effort, here is a convenient solution:
- Rinse Immediately After Use: This action prevents the food from becoming dry and adhering to your blender.
- Fill With Warm Water and Soap: Put warm water into your blender until it is halfway full, and then mix in some dish soap.
- Blend it: Operate the blender for approximately one minute. The soapy water will effectively cleanse all hidden areas and crevices, eliminating the need for any manual scrubbing on your part.
- Rince and Dry: Remove the soapy water, cleanse it with fresh water, and allow it to dry.
It is important to regularly clean your blender to extend its lifespan and maintain its effectiveness, guaranteeing that you can continue to enjoy the maximum advantages it offers.