It is essential for lawn mower owners to know the prices of spare parts. This knowledge ensures that owners can identify the parts needed for replacement easily and without confusion.
By being aware of the cost of replacement parts, owners can assess the overall value of their lawn mower and determine whether repairing or replacing the machine is a better financial decision.
Moreover, it allows owners to compare prices across different retailers and suppliers, ensuring that they get the best deal possible. Therefore, it is highly recommended for lawn mower owners to stay informed about the prices of spare parts to make informed decisions about maintaining their machines.
Cost of Main Parts of Lawn Mower’s Body
The cost of the main parts of a lawn mower’s body can vary depending on the brand, type, and model. However, a good quality lawn mower will ultimately pay for itself with its efficiency, durability, and ease of use. Always ensure you have the right parts before undertaking repairs or replacements.
- Fuel Tank: The fuel tank is an important component of a lawn mower’s body. It typically costs around $30 to $50, depending on the brand and size.
- Clutch: The clutch is responsible for engaging and disengaging the mower blades. It can cost between $50 to $100, depending on the type and model of the lawn mower.
- Flywheel: The flywheel helps to power the engine and can cost around $30 to $50.
- Crankcase Engine: The crankcase engine is the main engine housing and typically costs between $100 to $150.
- Piston and Piston Ring: These components help to generate power within the engine and can cost between $30 to $50 per piece.
- Crankshaft and Connecting Rod: These parts help to convert the motion of the piston into rotational motion and can cost around $50 to $100.
- Oil Seal: The oil seal helps to prevent oil from leaking out of the engine block and can cost between $10 to $30.
- Clutch Housing: The clutch housing is a protective casing for the clutch and can cost around $50 to $100.
- Flexible Shaft: The flexible shaft connects the engine to the mower blades and can cost between $30 to $50.
- Blade Housing: The blade housing is responsible for holding the mower blades in place and can cost between $50 to $100.
- Grass-Cutting Blade: The grass-cutting blade, which is responsible for cutting the grass, can cost between $30 to $50.
- Fuel Valve: The fuel valve controls the flow of gasoline into the engine and can cost between $10 to $30.
- Brake Lever: The brake lever is used to stop the lawn mower and can cost around $10 to $30.
- Cutting Height Adjustment Lever: The cutting height adjustment lever is responsible for adjusting the height of the mower blades and can cost between $20 to $50, according to whattdw.com research.
- Grass Bag: The grass bag collects the grass clippings and can cost around $50 to $100.
The cost of lawn mower engine parts
- Air Filter: The cost of an air filter for a lawn mower engine typically ranges from $5 to $20, depending on the brand and quality.
- Carburetor: A new carburetor for a lawn mower engine can cost anywhere from $20 to $100 or more, depending on the make and model of the mower.
- Dipstick: The cost of a dipstick for a lawn mower engine can range from $5 to $20.
- Fuel Cap: A new fuel cap for a lawn mower engine typically costs between $5 and $15.
- Fuel Filter: The cost of a fuel filter for a lawn mower engine can range from $5 to $20, depending on the brand and quality.
- Ignition Coil: A new ignition coil for a lawn mower engine usually costs between $15 and $50, depending on the make and model of the mower.
- Recoil Starter Pulley: The cost of a recoil starter pulley for a lawn mower engine can range from $10 to $30.
- Spark Plug: A new spark plug for a lawn mower engine typically costs between $2 and $10, depending on the brand and quality.
- Starter (Recoil): The cost of a recoil starter for a lawn mower engine can range from $15 to $50, depending on the make and model of the mower.
In summary, the cost of engine parts for lawn mowers varies widely depending on the specific part needed and the brand and quality of the product. It is important to do research beforehand to ensure you are getting the best value for your money.