In the kitchen of any modern housewife instead of huge food processors there have long been compact blenders that can cope with a large number of tasks. However, manufacturers have gone further, coming up with various attachments for the blender, with the help of which kitchen duties have become even easier. Remarkably, such an innovation has been introduced in all the most popular models, including the brands Braun, Philips and Bosch.
Varieties of nozzles (attachments) for blender
Despite the fact that different types of blender are provided with their own attachments, in fact, they all fit both immersion types and stationary ones. They are not difficult to disassemble and rearrange.
A medium cost blender can easily handle pureeing, whipping cream with a whisk, slicing, etc. This will be more than enough for daily use at home.
As for the large industrial devices, which have the maximum number of functions, in addition to the classic dishes, they are able to prepare desserts, smoothies, smoothies, soups, purees and even knead dough. But they take up a lot of space and their cost is relatively high. The use of such blenders is often limited to food establishments and catering.
Ease of preparation of even the most complex dishes is provided by a large number of all kinds of attachments:
- The main attachment is the “foot” of the blender. This is an ordinary chopper, which is located on a leg with a length of about 10-15 cm. With its help, you can easily chop vegetables and fruits. Often the chopper is made of stainless steel.
- A special attachment for cutting into cubes. Due to the fact that it is used quite rarely, it can not be found in all models. Most often it is used for beautiful slicing of salads, or to speed up the cooking process. When using this attachment, it is recommended to work with boiled vegetables, as fresh products can get stuck in the blender, and then you will have to disassemble and clean it, and otherwise the cubes will be uneven. Dicer attachment
- Chopper attachment. Used in the kitchen mainly for slicing greens.
- The whisk attachment. Used for mixing liquids and liquids, creating creams, cocktails, sauces, etc. The whisk is the classical whisk attachment and is present in any set. Whisk attachment
- The attachment for mixing. This includes a combination of whisk and chopper. Thanks to this you can make airy dough or even prepare mincemeat. Mixing nozzle
- For crushing ice. It should be noted right away that this attachment is not suitable for every blender, because its power must be more than 350 watts. Such an attachment is not very popular, and is most often used in catering establishments and restaurants. The nozzle for crushing ice
- The nozzle-hook. It is used exclusively for kneading dough, which means that it is also not popular, only if the hostess is often engaged in work with flour. Hook attachment
- The disk for thin slicing. Indispensable attachment, which is used for chopping vegetables or fruits. However, it produces a large amount of juice, which may not always be pleasant and convenient. Thin slicer disc
- The nozzle for making mashed potatoes. It looks like a fine mesh with additional knives, thanks to which the product is thoroughly grinded. The mashed potatoes becomes homogeneous, airy and lump-free. Mashing nozzle
- Pump for vacuuming the containers. Having at hand special containers for storage, with the help of such an attachment you can significantly increase the shelf life of products.
For home use, dicing and pureeing attachments, a whisk and a regular chopper are often sufficient. If additional attachments are required, they must be selected according to individual needs.
Thanks to all the above attachments, you can easily prepare many dishes, desserts and drinks: soup purees, salads, pastries, desserts, cocktails, etc.
Material of attachments
The following materials are often used:
- of plastic;
It is desirable to choose metal nozzles, as they have a longer service life. They can be safely immersed in hot food, but their cost is higher. Plastic options are much cheaper, but there their advantages end, because after some time they will become dull, in addition, such nozzles can not be lowered into the hot and they are quite fragile.
Immersion models of blenders can not be disassembled, and with ease detach the nozzle with just one movement of the hand.
How to use the nozzles
In order to ensure that the nozzles faithfully served for a long time, you need to use them correctly. You can buy them separately, but they must be suitable for the specific appliance. It is also necessary to take into account the power of the device.
Just purchased nozzle, should be well boiled. In order to attach the nozzle to the appliance, it is necessary to insert it into the main handle. Often a single movement is enough to secure it in the socket.
It is necessary to put liquid products first, and then dry products. In the course of work, it is recommended to shake the device periodically, so that they do not get stuck in it.
At the end of the work, you should disassemble the blender, separating it from the nozzle and rinse the parts under water with detergent, then dry and put back in the box. Be as careful as possible when washing the blades to avoid injury. You can also wash them in the dishwasher.
Using foods that are too hot is highly discouraged. The maximum temperature allowed is 160 F (70 C). Before sending in the container, each ingredient should be shredded beforehand.
In case you need to chop solid foods or even break ice, and you do not have a suitable attachment at hand, you must make sure that your chopper is able to cope with this. Otherwise, it is better not to take the risk, lest it fall into disrepair.
Blenders with a large number of attachments
Today there are many models on the market. We have selected from them those that are equipped with nozzles at most. The models have received good feedback from users not only because of the wide functionality, but also because of the quality of the materials used.
- Black & Decker
Before the final choice of a blender, it is necessary to clearly identify the range of tasks with which it should, in your opinion, cope. This will determine the type of blender, its power and the number of attachments.
Do not throw yourself on those models that have high power, or a large number of unnecessary attachments. Pay attention, first of all, to the flagships manufacturers Braun, Philips or Bosch. These brands traditionally hold the bar of quality at a high level. However, the price of such devices is appropriate.