Google Docs is an extremely reliable tool for producing professional event leaflets that you can easily share and distribute to others. You do not need an expensive graphics application or program to create an announcement that effectively publicizes your event– simply use Google Docs.
- Create a free account at the Google Docs website (see Resources below).
- Check in to your Google Docs account. Go to the “New” tab on the upper left side of the page. Select “From template …”.
- Go to the search box at the top of the page and type “statement.” Click the “Search Templates” button.
- Select the design template design that best fits your needs.
- Click the “Use this design template” button of the template you ‘d like to use.
- Tailor the text, images, logo designs and font style of your flyer.