While ooVoo does not permit users to delete their accounts, you can conceal your profile from other ooVoo users by modifying your account settings and removing personal info from your profile.
- Log in to your account and tap the triple-bar icon to open the app’s main menu. Touch the pencil icon to change to profile editing mode.
- Get in closed in the Display Name field. Touch the Change Profile Picture link and replace your present photo with a generic image, such as a close-up image of an object or an image of a blue sky. Save your brand-new screen name and profile photo by tapping the check mark icon.
- Open the main menu again and tap Settings.
- Select Privacy & Security from the Settings menu.
- Prevent other users from discovering your profile on ooVoo by picking No One under Who Can Find Me.
- Uninstall the application.
- Open the ooVoo menu, choose My Profile and click Edit My Profile.
- Go into closed in the Display Name field.
- Replace your present profile picture with a generic image by clicking Add a Photo From a File and selecting an image file on your hard drive. Conserve your new display name and profile photo by clicking Save.
- Open the ooVoo menu and click Settings. Select Privacy from the sidebar.
- Select Nobody might discover or view my ooVoo profile under Connecting on ooVoo. Prevent other users from viewing your birthday or gender by picking No One twice under Sharing on ooVoo. Save your settings by clicking Save.
- Open the Settings window once again and choose Notifications from the sidebar.
- Avoid ooVoo from sending you alerts by unticking every check box.
- Click Save, stopped the program and uninstall it by running the bundled uninstaller.