When connected to a PlayStation 3 system, cellular phone end up being external storage devices where content can be submitted for storage on the game console. Any multimedia, such as MP3 music and mobile phone video, can be moved from the phone’s device memory or sd card and placed onto the PS3 system for future use. This permits you to delight in the content on their system by playing the music or video through the TELEVISION where the PS3 is linked.
Connecting Phone to Playstation 3
- Insert the USB cable television into the phone. This is typically the same sort of cord that charges your smartphone.
- Plug the flat USB end into among the PS3’s USB ports.
- Power the PS3 system on, and allow it to load. Select the user profile you wish to use for this session.
- Scroll to “Video”, “Music” or “Pictures” on your PS3 home screen using the “Left Analog Stick.” This will permit you to see if the phone has been read by the system correctly.
- Scroll up once a classification is selected. If your phone has actually been read effectively, you will see “USB [device name or number] or a similar title for your phone.
- Search the files from your PS3 system. You may now open music, video and picture files on your PS3 system from your phone through the USB link.