Among users of lawn mowers, you can often find fans of Zero Turn Mower. This is not surprising, since such a lawn mower has a favorable advantage over its competitors.
I will not be mistaken if I say that Zero Turn lawnmowers can be called universal, since they are suitable for cutting grass for most yards and gardens: they are easy to control, can perform a wide range of tasks, and are easy to clean after mowing. And just many owners of such lawnmowers admit that they experience pleasure when working on this machine.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Zero Turn Mowers
- Less time for mowing.
- More comfort for user.
- Less weed eating.
- Wide choice of models.
- Lawn looks better.
- Consumes less fuel.
- Cut quality.
- Difficulty going uphill.
- Traction problems.
- Environment pollution.
- Clogged muffler.
- Ignition problems.
- Unreliable transmissions.
- Highly advanced.
- Difficulty in mowing wet terrains.
Most Selling Zero Turn Mowers
If we evaluate the best zero turn mower in terms of the number of sales, the leader in 2020 will be Husqvarna Zero Turn Lawn Mowers.
The list of the best manufacturers according to zero turn mowers sales is given below:
- Cub Cadet
- Toro TimeCutter
Who Makes the Best Budget Friendly Zero Turn Mower?
Not many people want to buy the best and most expensive model zero turn over and try to choose a more budget option. And there are good models that are worth paying attention to.
Basically, you should decide on the tasks for your lawn mower in advance to save on unnecessary options and features.
- Cub Cadet RZT L34 (34″) 452cc for $2,449.99
- Toro TimeCutter (42″) 22.5HP for $2,599.99
- Cub Cadet Ultima ZT1 (42″) 22HP Kohler for $2,599.99
- Husqvarna Z254 (54″) 26HP Kohler for $2,899.99
- Ariens IKON XD-52 (52″) 23HP Kawasaki for $3,099.99
Overall Rating of Zero Turn Mower for 2020
In this rating, we have collected the best models of this year, so that you can give the final assessment to the one who makes the best Zero Turn Mowers and, as a result, were able to make your choice.
Husqvarna Z254 54 in. 26 HP Kohler Hydrostatic Zero Turn Mower
- 26 HP Kohler engine offers dependable startups and a max speed of 6.5 MPH
- A patent-pending park brake system instantly activates or shuts off as the steering levers are moved outward or inward
- Air induction mowing technology draws air from the top and bottom of the deck, enhancing turf and providing a remarkable cut
- Reinforced steel marked cutting deck is made from heavy flat-stock steel for optimum sturdiness
- Clippings can be released, mulched or bagged (mulching set and bagger attachment sold separately).
Ariens 25hp Zero Turn Mower
- Featuring a powerful, professional-grade 25 hp/725 cc Kohler 7000 V-Twin engine
- 60″ fabricated deck is 5 1/2″ deep and made from 10-gauge steel
- Completely tubular steel frame, Self-adjusting belt technology, High-Back Padded Seat and armrests, Foot-operated deck lift
- Starting at $5,099.
Poulan Pro P46ZX Briggs V-Twin
- Ergonomic Design.
- The good mower for medium to a big home.
- Cuts easily.
- 6 different cutting heights.
- 22 HP Engine.
Troy-Bilt Mustang 24HP
The Troy-Bilt Mustang 24HP is a powerful and impressive device that makes business easier for professional landscapers. This business grade absolutely no turn mower makes it simpler to do consistent and reliable work in a record quantity of time. You’ll be able to move rapidly thanks to the 24 horsepower engine made by Briggs & Stratton.
- Durable cutting deck
- Cast Aluminum Deck Spindles
- Easy-access service points
- Adjustable tracking
- 9 Bushel Collection System
- Endurance V-Twin Engine
- Zero-turn steering system
- Hour meter with service minder
- Comfy steering
- Convenience & Support
Questions and Answers
Who Makes Husqvarna Lawnmowers?
Husqvarna lawn mowers (including zero turn lawn mowers) are made in the United States at Husqvarna Consumer Outdoor Products N.A., Inc. factories in Orangeburg, South Carolina and McRae, Georgia.
Who Makes Troy Bilt Riding Lawn Mowers?
Troy Bilt Lawn Mowers are produced by MTD (same as Craftsman lawn mowers). MTD Products is an American manufacturer of outside power mass-market devices. Based in Valley City, Ohio, USA.
Who Makes Ariens Zero Turn Lawn Mowers?
Ariens Company, stylized as AriensCo, is a Brillion, Wisconsin-based equipment business which has a long history production snow blowers, yard tractors, and zero-turn lawn mowers for industrial and high-end consumer markets.
Who Makes Cub Cadet Lawn Mowers?
Since 1961, Cub Cadet lawn and garden equipment has actually been proudly Built in America at our world-class manufacturing centers in Ohio, Mississippi and Tennessee. Cub Cadet’s ingenious products are created and engineered in Valley City, Ohio – the head office of its worldwide operation.
As you can see, most lawnmowers are manufactured in the United States. The main center of industrial machinery plants is Ohio, where many manufacturers of garden machines are located.
Therefore, the choice of the best zero turn over should be made based on the scope of work and features of the landscape of your yard, your financial capabilities and, of course, the convenience of the location of the service center of the selected model.