HP laptops have a problem with the screen when it turns black, but at the same time, the system continues to work. In this article, we will look at several methods for fixing this problem.
If you are experiencing a circumstance where HP laptop screen black then you don’t need to panic. In this article, we will let you learn about the HP laptop black screen issue and what procedures you can take if my HP notebook computer screen is black when I turn it on. This scenario generally occurs once the windows running system gets updated.
Whether you are stuck in the scenario where you are experiencing HP laptop screen goes black arbitrarily or the HP back screen of death you just require to follow the directions that are directed in this article. Keep in mind, the options given up this short article are applicable for Windows 10, HP Pavilion laptop, HP notebook, HP envy laptop or the HP Stream laptop even after upgrade.
If you suffer from HP laptop black screen after login then you can follow the methods that are briefly given up this section. Here are a few of them:
- Perform a tough reset for your HP laptop or PC.
- Simply restart the explorer.exe procedure.
- Update the graphics motorist you have set up.
- Attempt to disable the quick startup.
- Make sure you undo the current changes.
Indicate remember: HP laptop black screen with cursor can be easily fixed if you are logged in to the Windows account to attempt the options.
How to handle HP laptop black screen with cursor?
There are various techniques to fix the HP laptop screen black problem, you just need to follow some of the techniques that are elaborated in the sections given below:
Method 1: Perform a hard reset for your HP laptop or PC.
- In the first step, you have to turn off your HP laptop.
- Now, just get rid of the hard disk drives and the attached to the devices.
- Simply press and keep holding the power button for one minute.
- Once you release the power button then put the battery back to the battery charger.
- Now boot your laptop again to see if it works great or not.
Note: If the hp laptop black screen persists then pursue the other options that are applicable for Windows 10 operating systems.
Method 2: Just reboot the explorer.exe process
- Firstly, press the Ctrl, Shift and Esc keys at the same time to open the “Task Manager” tab.
- Tap the “Details” tab and then scroll down the “explorer.exe process”.
- Now, you have to simply tap on the “End Task” button and then reboot your HP laptop.
- Once done, simply restart your HP laptop to see whether you had the ability to repair the issue or not.
Method 3: Update the graphics driver you have installed
- In the initial step, you need to download and after that set up the Driver Easy.
- Simply run the “Driver Easy” and after that click the “Scan Now” button. After this, the Driver Easy will initiate to begin and discover the concern.
- Simply click on the “Update” button to begin the auto-download choice.
- Just click the “Update All” alternative to proceed even more.
- Once it is updated, just reboot your computer and examine if the concern is fixed or not.
Method 4: Try to disable the quick startup
- To start with, you have to open the “Control Panel” and then go to the “Control Panel products” displayed on the screen.
- Tap on the “Power” button and go on the “Options” tab.
- Next, you need to choose and click the “Choose what power buttons do” choice.
- In the next step, you have to tap on the “Change settings that are currently not available” alternative.
- Simply untick the alternative labeled as “Turn on quick start-up (suggested) and then click the “Save Changes” option.
- Simply restart your computer to see whether the concern is solved or not.
Method 5: Undoing the recent changes
- To start with you have to open the control panel and then tap on the “system and security” choice.
- Followed by this, you have to click on the “System and System protection and to the System Restore” option.
- Tap on the “Restore point” that appears on the list and then follow the on-screen.