There are two methods to produce a pamphlet using Google Docs on Google Drive: You can download and personalize a design template from the Template Gallery or you can make one from scratch. If you decide to do the latter, choosing where to put text, graphics and other things can be an obstacle. You can place a three-column table onto the page to serve as a guide for your trifold pamphlet.
Utilizing a Template
- Log into Google Drive. Click “Create” and select “Document.” Select the “File” menu, indicate “New” and choose “From Template.”
- Type “pamphlet” into the search box and click “Search Templates.” Additionally, go to the Google Docs Template Gallery and look for a brochure template.
- Click “Use This Template” to choose a template to open as a new document in Google Drive.
- Customize the template by changing sample text with your own and placing images or other material by selecting the “Insert” menu, choosing the object type and discovering the material you want to use.
- Print the brochure using your printer’s duplex print setting. Google Drive conserves your brand-new document immediately.
Using a Table
- Log into Google Drive. Click “Create” and choose “Document.”.
- Select the “File” menu and select “Page Setup.” Choose “Landscape” and click “OK.”.
- Select the “Table” menu, indicate “Insert Table” and pick a “3×2 Table.” Select the “Table” menu again and click “Table Properties.” Select the “Column Width” check box and get in “3.” Select the “Minimum Row Height” check box and enter “6.”.
- Go into text, graphics and other items into the table cells. The first column will fold to the inside of the sales brochure, the 2nd will be the back cover and the third will be the front cover. The first column of the second page will be the left inside page, the second column will be the center of the brochure and the 3rd will be the right inside page.
- Print the pamphlet using your printer’s duplex print setting. Google Drive saves your new document automatically.