It’s clear that I am big on computer system security. I often alter around my security software every month (do not ask why, it’s simply a routine). Today I set up Comodo Internet Security (CIS). Comodo is one of the few security vendors that offer totally free internet security software.CIS just recently got a best rating in Matousec’s latest security tests. Matousec performs tests on the numerous security software application on the marketplace (if the suppliers authorize). This is the primary reason that I switched to CIS. I have actually always been a fan of Comodo items and have actually set up the firewall on numerous computer systems.
2016: Comodo Internet Security Review
Comodo is generally known for their firewall software and their antimalware product called BOClean. When Comodo revealed they were going to put together a complimentary internet security suite, I was thrilled and at the very same time a little doubtful. My suspicion is long gone.Here are a few of the functions that CIS brings to the table.
- All-in-one Firewall & Antivirus
- Protects your PC from Internet attacks
- Detects and gets rid of viruses
- Prevents malware from being installed
- Easy to set up, configure and utilize
- Free to both business and home users
- Default Deny Protection (DDP).
- Only understood and listed PC-safe files and applications are able to access your PC.
- Prevention-based security.
- Firewall software and Antivirus integrate to stop viruses and malware before they enter the PC.
- Personalized security informs.
- Firewall software quickly discovers the guidelines you set for downloading software, and adjusts its informs appropriately to fit your needs.
- Real-time access to updated virus meanings.
- Automatic updates suggest biggest possible defense possible against zero-day risks.
- One-click virus scanning.
- See to it your PC is clean with one basic button click.
- Uncluttered, easy to use interface.
- Quickly browse through the various parts of Firewall defense without getting lost.
- Comprehensive security “wizards”.
- Pre-programmed security settings for easy point-and-click setup.
- Special “slider” to easily change your present security level.
- Quickly switch in between presets to reflect your security preference at any offered time.
- Unique access to Comodo’s “safe-list”.
- List of over 2 million known PC-friendly files and applications so safe files and apps are permitted to run.
- CIS is one the best free all-in-one security programs and exceeds most paid security software. CIS offers rock solid security right after you install it. If you have any questions about the setup, send me an e-mail so I can help you with the problem. CIS can be downloaded from the Useful Software area of this website.